We believe that success in all spheres of life is based on open and long-term friendly relations. Be a true friend and constant assistant in achieving the objectives for all our audiences is the bank's mission.
Promselhozbank began its history in the distant 1905. Then, a credit partnership was opened in the suburb of Pokrov (now Engels city ) for the needs of the Volga region Germans. Since then, the bank has repeatedly changed its name: mutual benefit, the bank of ASSR of the Volga region Germans, Engels branch of the State Bank, Zhilsotsbank. In 1990 Engels Zhilsotsbank office was transformed into a commercial bank "Engels - bank". Its current name Promselhozbank acquired on April 12th, 2010. In the same 2010, the bank changed its permanent place of residence and the head office moved to Moscow.